Let it Go - Disney's Frozen Land - The Land Of Ice

• Offizieller Beitrag

In this clip from Disney's fairy tale "frozen land" is Elsa, one of the heroines of the film. She has revealed her secret, magical powers, snow and ice can control and unleashes its magic by creating a breathtaking ice palace.
    It's beautiful, unusual gift for the holiday season.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklĂ€ren Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen ĂŒbermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer DatenschutzerklĂ€rung zur VerfĂŒgung gestellt.

"Wenn ein Mensch deine Seele berĂŒhrt, wird dein Verstand ihn niemals löschen können"

• I bought the movie my daughter and now I've also seen him so many times that we all can sing along, including my husband :D That has long been the most beautiful Disney movie I've seen.

• Hi sunny85 can only agree with you still.
    Disney is at its most beautiful and best when the film sends you and takes you into the realm of fantasy, in other worlds, if you mitfĂŒhlst with the cartoon characters, they come to life, so to speak. If you almost do not notice that it is an animated film, the animators have done a good job. <3
    "Let it go. Frozen Land" is made really great and one of the best films of Walt Disney. :thumbup:

Liebe ist die stĂ€rkste Macht der Welt, und doch ist sie die demĂŒtigste, die man sich vorstellen kann.
    Mahatma Gandhi