Let it Go - Disney's Frozen Land - The Land Of Ice

• In this clip from Disney's fairy tale "frozen land" is Elsa, one of the heroines of the film. She has revealed her secret, magical powers, snow and ice can control and unleashes its magic by creating a breathtaking ice palace.
    It's beautiful, unusual gift for the holiday season.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Wenn ein Mensch deine Seele berührt, wird dein Verstand ihn niemals löschen können"

• Yeah, I like it even mega well. Class film. Unfortunately, only a part, the right film is determined wonderfully beautiful. Will see him determined.

"Shaken, not stirred"

• I must also see it. I like the video well. :helloween:

Lasse nie zu, dass du jemand begegnest, der nicht nach der Begegnung mit dir glücklicher ist.
    Mutter Teresa

• Niceeee !!!! Thanks !!!! Greets

Liebe ist die stärkste Macht der Welt, und doch ist sie die demütigste, die man sich vorstellen kann.
    Mahatma Gandhi

• I bought the movie my daughter and now I've also seen him so many times that we all can sing along, including my husband :D That has long been the most beautiful Disney movie I've seen.

• Hi sunny85 can only agree with you still.
    Disney is at its most beautiful and best when the film sends you and takes you into the realm of fantasy, in other worlds, if you mitfühlst with the cartoon characters, they come to life, so to speak. If you almost do not notice that it is an animated film, the animators have done a good job. <3
    "Let it go. Frozen Land" is made really great and one of the best films of Walt Disney. :thumbsup:

Liebe ist die stärkste Macht der Welt, und doch ist sie die demütigste, die man sich vorstellen kann.
    Mahatma Gandhi