❝Chat addiction❞ ? Drug “Chat”

• Offizieller Beitrag

Online addiction-Internet addiction❞ by Mister Holle's "Chat addiction" with the most important categories of chatter

To participate!Chat addiction poll „Help! Am I addicted to chat?“

To which category of Internet addict do I belong?
    To which category of Internet addict do you belong?
    Do I already have chat addiction symptoms?

Am I addicted to the Internet?
    Help, I've been taking by online addiction.

Here you can have your chat search, internet search, online search, Facebook addiction, Whatsapp addiction treated by experienced online therapists. The online addiction therapists are of course also former on-line/chatting addicts

Special topic: Internet addiction and rising anger are in relation to another - chats and rage on everything and each complement (expotential increase).

How do I get rid of my internet addiction?
    How do I know if I am chatty?
    ❝Help, help, my grandma is addicted to facebook!❞
    ❝How to free grandpa from his online addiction/internet addiction?❞
    Ways out of addiction! Real awesome addiction treatment❞
    Help! Mum is chat-horny and Pa always wants chatting
    The great catalog of measures against creeping internet addiction/chat addiction/online addiction/computer addiction.

This work is in the original on Mr. Holle's homepage.

Here is his competent, analytically coined work, witty-packed, about the complex chats, which can be succumbed to each of us, and at any time.

The drawer of your chatter-psyche is certainly also there, it is definitely that.
    The publication in the Cosirex Forum and the Cosirex Community is expressly permitted and intended by Mr. Holle.

„Chat addiction“ *New* „Chat addiction by Holle

What might be the indicators for chat addiction look like? Not that I hadn't asked myself this question. By having a profession I'm not in danger of falling into chat addiction because I don't have the time to get full and entirely to the virtual world.

I admit, however, that the chat has a certain meaning for me, or I prefer to express it like this: Some people in the chat mean something to me. Some (virtual) people have become so important to me that I have already canceled them for real encounters.

However, this group of people is reduced to very few people. You can count them on one hand. As the rule I know these people, however, privately, which makes the matter somewhat relativized.

Let's see what types I've met in chat so far.

Here are my personal "chat addiction/online addiction" categories:

Type Description Hazard Potential [1-10]
    365/12/24/60 Hardcore Chatter
    Well, so to speak, chat addiction in perfection!
    As a rule, they are housewives or unemployed people who are online 24 hours a day, and always reachable.
    They are the chatting addicts and do not leave an opportunity to emphasize daily that those who are not to be afraid of Real Life can be deplored. They are sorry for themselves.
    This genus Chatter should urgently see a doctor.
    Frustrated chatter
    The frustrated
    Frustrator
    The people who only come into the chat when they are frustrated. They are very rare.
    If these chatter are there, it's mostly at night.
    They always seem a bit emotionsless, but are usually friendly.
    Locked chatter
    The locked
    Perform a regular job, usually it is a technical job in which he does not have to communicate with other people.
    This type is very closed, speaking by voice rarely until never. This may have various causes, e.g. shyness.
    Is there daily, has many chat friends. Whether this type is endangered depends strongly on the person's realism.
    Stressed chatter
    The Busted
    The Stressed
    “Go away, shut up!”
    People who are looking for relaxation, distance from everyday life, in which they are totally under steam, in which everything is required.
    These people use the chat to relax, mostly daily.
    They are distant in dealing with the chat friends and build only very little intensive contacts.
    Sex chatter
    Horny chatter
    Sex addicted chatter
    “Bend over!”
    All people who are on hunts for women's or men's, often also lesbians and gays.
    They mack on everyone that does not get fast enough on the tree, mostly via PN (personal message), but also directly in the room.
    Exhibitionist chatter
    Cam-jerk Cam-wanker Masturbating women
    “Look at me -
    I'm a horny bitch!”
    These chatters present themselves naked in front of the webcam, feel comfortable, they satisfy themselves several times in the evening before the cam.
    As long as there are still women who have fun and watch them, these gentlemen will be there and pursue their addiction.
    The female counterpart of the Cam-Wanker/Cam-Jerk is the woman, which satisfies herself in front the cam.
    They fill everything in themselves and delight themselves in the crowd of spectators.
    Even couples can be common Cam-fucker.
    Fetishist chatter
    The fetishist
    Fetishist
    “Kneel down, bitch!”
    These ladies and gentlemen find like-minded chatting. People with whom they can speak openly, which they take seriously.
    They usually look for a common room or open a private room.
    As a rule, they are intelligent and open people.
    Disabled chatter
    The handicapped
    The disabled
    People with physical disabilities who are reluctant to live among people or are so severely handicapped that they can not leave the house.
    In most cases they do not reveal their handicap, behave completely normal.
    Traumatized chatter
    The traumatized
    Traumatized
    Someone who has a traumatic experience behind, have to forget, because he is regularly confronted with it in real life.
    This type of chatter is looking for distraction in chat.
    Left-behind chatter
    The abandoned
    These chatter are often divorce victims or victims of a separation. They are suffering because of lack of self-awareness, are desperate.
    These people build up again in the chat, find distraction, refuel.
    Most of the time, they are quickly disappearing when they find a new partner, or have refueled.
    However, since this phase can take a very long time, the addictive potential is very high.
    Opportunity chatter Totally normal people who see the chat as a welcome change and entertainment. 1
    Smartass chatter
    Gobshite
    Smartypants
    Wiseacre, Wisenheimer
    Types that call everyone chatsy are just there to demonstrate to others how pathetic they really are.
    Frequently also people who abuse the unemployed, they think other chatter should rather go to job searches than hang around here.
    These types are often found on the long ignore lists, because they are intolerable, and second, even if they should be right, are gladly blown out.
    The lonely chatter
    The lonely ones
    The lonely
    These people hope to finally find the suitable counterpart or lid in the chat, since they have very little or no possibility and are always overlooked by everyone.
    Presumably also because they do not correspond to the ideal image of society.
    The chat destroyer
    Destroyer
    The destroyer
    A very unpleasant category of chatters.
    They come only to destroy, to hurt people in their deepest interior.
    The chatter browse profiles and homepages for personal information and try to spread rumors. The Destroyer Chatter is openly confronting people with their problems.
    They often make jokes at the expense of others.
    They are destroyers who are only trying to hurt others.
    They are usually only in a chat room for a short time, often changing the nicknames, because they are in many Igno lists.
    Loud kicker
    Silently kicker
    The loud kicker booms with the fact that he kicks, however, forget that boosters are usually trojan-infected software.
    Not himself kicks others from the chat room, but a simple program, which children kindergarten children could use.
    This guy plays as if only he could decide who enters or leaves the room, locks accounts, and has mostly created hundreds of kicknicks.
    The quiet kicker is very sneaky, he is very technically well-versed and enjoys the boating of other people.
    A poor creature actually, because these people are often lonely, see no other way to generate a personal success for themselves personally.
    Addicted chatter
    Narcotic chatter
    Alcoholic chatter
    Gambling addicted chatter
    These people have already become addicted to an real addiction, are so to speak vulnerable, since they have already proved addiction potential. Double Junkies, in real and also addicted to chat.
    Frequently, it is a question of the presence of a person who is already a member of a group of people who is already a marginal group, and who try to conceal this fact in the chat, or to meet with other addicts.
    Writing rascals
    Writing scamps
    Writing whippersnapper
    This chatter category does not come into the voice, writes only, pulls it to the mouth.
    With these people you can chat in the chat very interesting conversations and exchange.
    They are masters in the use of smilies in chat, as it is the only way for them to express emotions.
    They are usually naughty and often humorous.
    Your jokes never go under the belt line because they have fun on the chat.
    Silent chatter
    The Silent
    The chatter always talks quietly or not at all, do not want to notice, only comes into the voice, to play music, if at all. He feels often pressured, if he is addressed in PN, takes short and is mostly in the background. If this type of chatter is criticized or consciously compelled to get into the voice, he usually leaves the room without a word. 6
    Lone parent chatter
    The single parent
    Lone parents
    Single parents
    People in the chat who can not leave the house because of their family situation, especially if they have to take care of the upbringing of small children. The chat serves as a substitute and interface for the world in front of the door, which must be considered too often from the inside. 8
    The chat provocateur
    The provocateur
    Frequently people who are incredibly frustrated. They can not leave their rage in real life because the social environment does not allow it and try to free themselves in the chat.
    They insult all marginalized groups and those who are just randomly nearby.
    Frequently, the provocative and provocateur also appears as a chatter of the category "Loud kicker".

And? In which chat addiction category do you see yourself?
    I'm sure, that you fit into a drawer, possibly also in two, so to say a mixture of two, or more categories

I already categorized myself.

The 20 most common signs that you are chatting are here.
    Chat addiction may sound a little sarcastic, but is also well integrated with real addiction indicators.
    True to the motto: your "first time" began with command "/me

Source: 10 Reasons you might be addicted to IRC (übersetzt)

Zusammenfassung der Übersetzung: Der Chat vereint Menschen, die i.d.R. einen Grund haben, sich in der virtuellen Welt aufzuhalten. Viele finden dort Halt, tanken Selbstbewußtsein, lassen ihren Frust ab, finden Gleichgesinnte.
    Unterm Strich ist der Chat für alle o.a. Typen ein Forum, welches sie im Realleben unterstützen, ja sogar hilfreich sein kann.
    Die Gefahr besteht im Suchtpotential. Viele verlieren den Sinn für Realität, verschließen sich, werden im RL immer schwerer zugänglich, vernachlässigen Ihre Kinder, Ihre Freunde, verfallen der virtuellen Welt.
    Heute, nach zehn Jahren sieht man Kopien dieser wunderbaren Chatsüchtigen-Kategorien in Facebook, Twitter und mehr...
    Dabei hatte alles den Ursprung im größten und schönsten Chat der Welt...dem unvergesslichen und unverwechselbaren Yahoo Chat...
    Hoffen wir, dass wir damit umgehen können und frühzeitig die Reißleine ziehen.

Gruß

u_holger2.gif

• Offizieller Beitrag

Nachsatz von Cosimo
    "Die Chatsucht" ist das geniale, humoristisch verpackte Werk von Holger, genannt Holle, oder Herr Holle, ein gebildeter und auch chaterfahrene Mann.
    Trotz erfolgreicher Berufskarriere, sowie vielerlei privater Interessen konnte Herr Holle langjährige, tiefgreifende und allzu menschliche Erfahrungen im bekannten Yahoo Chat sammeln, dabei auch viele Chatsüchtige kennenlernen.
    Herr Holle wird uns unter seinen Yahoo Nicknamen herr.holle und herr_holle64 stets als ein guter Freund, der in hilfsbereiter Manier an den wunderbaren, abendlichen Treffen in virtueller Kerzenlichtatmosphäre des Chatraums Luderbox:1 lebendig in Erinnerung bleiben. Wir haben dabei Tränen gelacht, oder auch mal geweint, aber interessant war es immer.
    All dies, grade so als ob gestern geschehen, auch wenn es den Yahoo Chat mit hunderten Chaträumen seit 2008 nicht mehr gibt. Zur Zeit stellt Herr Holle wieder unter Beweis das er keiner seiner Kategorien zugehörig sein wird.
    Vielen Dank, Herr Holle

:del: :hund:

• Toll Herr.Holle !!!!!
    Bin begeistert und sehe mich dort mit einem lachenden und einem weinenden Auge wieder. Oh Weia.
    Du hast recht. Ich bin in mehreren Chatsucht-Kategorien vertreten, bitte schreib mir auch mal wie ich meine Chatsucht besiegen kann.
    (((((( Hilfeeee )))))))))

:doktor:

Liebe ist die stärkste Macht der Welt, und doch ist sie die demütigste, die man sich vorstellen kann.
    Mahatma Gandhi

• Danke Herr Holle für den super Artikel über Chatsüchtige. Das stimmt voll. Im Chat nehmen die Verrückten Platz. Habe auch früher viel Chat gemacht.
    Herr Holle! Welche Spalte bist du drin? Oder in mehr als einer Abteilung? Hihihihi! :P

°¤*ஜ.∙´¯`∙.♥ღ ASCII + UTF-8 + Unicode for Blogger ღ♥.∙´¯`∙.ஜ*¤°

• Offizieller Beitrag

Dieses Thema Chatsucht ist schon genial, deshalb habe ich es in Facebook gepostet. Es geht uns alle an. Muss dann manchmal an die verrückten Yahoo-Zeiten denken. :ent::hut::musik:

• ja also voicechat in yahoo war super,das ist auch mehr kommunikation gewesen als chatten :-DAber glaube viele sind süchtig nach inet heutzutage,diese spieler die im bus oder zug mit ihrem smartphone rumfuchteln haben auch nix besseres zutun!Aber ich glaub viele wollen auch einfach zeigen was für ein tolels smartphone sie haben

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi anonymos EknAd,
    von wem soll Herr Holle denn abgeschaut haben? Ist mir nichts bekannt. Er ist absolut integer, sogar Vorreiter, denn auf seiner HP kann man sehen, daß er die Chatsucht-Abhandlung bereits 2004 geschrieben hat. Es wurden bei der Übernahme aus seiner Homepage nur geringfügige Anpassungen gemacht. Außerdem kenne ich Holger aus dem Yahoo-Chat, er ist authentisch und ehrlich, seine Homepage ist ewig online. Alles bestens.
    Kann mir aber nur zu gut vorstellen, daß er auch von anderen kopiert wurde, genauso wie das Thema hier.
    Es ist verlockend. Wir haben aber die offizielle Erlaubnis es hier zu zeigen.
    Dass Holger alias herr.holle (Yahoo Messenger), legendär als herr_holle63 (Yahoo Messenger) irgendwo abgekupfert hätte wäre mir nicht nur neu, sondern würde nicht seinem Stil entsprechen.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Erstaunlich! Internetsucht, Chatsucht, Onlinesucht ist einzeitloses, ewig aktuelles Thema.
    Heute noch genauso gültig wie vor 10 Jahren, wie vor 20 Jahren, als alles begann.
    Der ganze Hype im Internet, Chat, Soziale Netzwerke, Handys, SMS, Foren ist keine Ausnahmeerscheinung, nicht an Zeiten und Epochen gebunden, sondern mehr unter psychosozialen Gesichtspunkten zu betrachten.
    Es geht bei alledem um das tiefste menschliche Bedürfnis zu kommunizieren, miteinander in Verbindung zu treten, und dies auf die leichteste Art und Weise.
    Anonymität spielt hierbei eine große Rolle, weil sie einen ganz besonderen Stellenwert hat und bei den modernen
    Kommunikation auch das wichtigste Element des Austauschs ist. Erst die Anonymität läßt Menschen Dinge sagen, Schreiben, tun, die sie direkt Auge in Auge im persönlicheen Kontakt nie tun würden. Lustig dabei, es spielt hierbei auch keine Rolle ob man der aktive Akteur, der Handelnde, oder passive Zuschauer ist. Beide vereint das nicht erkennbar sein, die Verstecktheit der eigenen Person als wichtiges Grund an einer Kommunikation egal welcher Art teilzunehmen.
    Kommunikation als solches ist bei jeder Art von Lebensform tiefstes, inneres Bedürfnis. Es geht sogar darüber hinaus, wir möchten natürlich auch mit Tieren, vielleicht sogar Pflanzen kommunizieren können. Mit ein Grund warum der Kinofilm Avatar unter anderem so erfolgreich ist.
    Auch Tiere kommunizieren untereinander und möchten darüber hinaus auch mit uns Menschen in Verbindung treten. Die Wissenschaft dringt ständig tiefer in Bereiche vor, in denen untersucht wird, ob sogar
    Pflanzen miteinander kommunizieren können. Jedenfalls gilt es bei Bakterien und Einzellern schon lange als gesichert, daß auch sie miteinander in Verbindung stehen.
    So ist meines Erachtens auch leicht möglich, und nachvollziehbar, daß es Möglichkeiten der Kommunikation durch Chemie, Licht, Strahlen gibt die wir noch nicht kennen.
    Genug philosophiert.
    Wir wollen uns austauschen, wir tun es, wir werden süchtig danach; wie nach allem was wir gerne tun.
    Viel Spaß in den Tiefen der Chatsucht, Computersucht, Internetsucht.
    Wollte mit dem ganzen Schmodder eigentlich nur ausdrücken, daß es geil ist internetsüchtig zu sein, wie sich die Chatsucht äußert damit haben wir in Holles Kategorien Spaß, übrigens habe ich bei der Umfrage alle Optionen angeklickt. :whistling::pfeif:
    Dies schrieb ein langjähriger Internetsüchtiger, Computersüchtel, Internetabhängiger.