Söhne Mannheims with Xavier Naidoo - Und wenn ein Lied

• Offizieller Beitrag

What a wonderful, sad, deep song !!!
    Pure emotion !!! Fantastic !!! I love this song. Such a beautiful live version, it was on the rainy evening almost 22,000 people sang along as the ... goosebumps !!! This is music .... really great .... A Dream
    :klatsch:
    Söhne Mannheims Live with "Und wenn ein Lied", Live on WaldbĂŒhne Berlin. The concert was on the 10. Juli 2009

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklĂ€ren Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen ĂŒbermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer DatenschutzerklĂ€rung zur VerfĂŒgung gestellt.

• Offizieller Beitrag

"Seine Straßen" a beautiful song from the album "Out of this world". Xavier Naidoo with the Söhne Mannheims
    Enjoy Yourself !!!

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklĂ€ren Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen ĂŒbermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer DatenschutzerklĂ€rung zur VerfĂŒgung gestellt.

• Offizieller Beitrag

So hey ... lol ... the video is almost even paranormal, dana, laughing, haha ... but sigh really amazing...I liked it from the beginning...great..

• I'm a big fan of Xavier Naidoo and Söhne Mannheims. I used to even out a blog about Xavier Naidoo and it was more a site. Have created the site at that time. Can I recommend it to anyone who was planning also to create a website. My hand I have still, it fails me the time to maintain it. Therefore I don't want to show you this. :)