♫ Procul Harum - A Whiter Shade Of Pale ♫

• Offizieller Beitrag

A tribute to Procul Harum, one of the legendary bands of the world. The amazing song "A Whiter Shade Of Pale" (1967) is unforgettable music and mixes the on Johann Sebastian Bach oriented Baroque music of Matthew Fisher's Hammond organ with rhythm and blues music. In addition, the text itself is profoundly touching. Yes, this is music for eternity. Unfortunately, the drummer B. J. Wilson died in 1990 at age of 43 from cancer.
    As the composer of this song were considered since the establishment in 1967 until the year 2006 the band's founder Gary Brooker and Keith Reid, who already made music with most band members of Procol Harum as "The Paramount", but in the end of 2006 a British court also arwarded Matthew Fisher 40% of the music royalties from 1967 to 2005 for "A Whiter Shade Of Pale".
    In 1977 the band broke up, but reformed after the death of B. J. Wilson in 1991 with changing members. They are constantly increasing playing and are also active in the present, however only front man, singer, and pianist Gary Brooker is the only one of the founding members. This is unforgettable music which connects romantic and classic elements with the rhythm and blues music of the Sixties and Seventies. World music with a planet full of feelings and emotions.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Offizieller Beitrag

woooow, what a beautiful song. I know it from the past, every time I get "goose bumps", wonderful memories, high emotions....and much tears....His voice warms my heart, soothes my soul and excites my senses. :klatsch:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yeah, right, that's spine-tingling music at its best. I also have almost tears in my eyes, but more of the music because it's so gigantic that it touches the soul, and which connects the romantic and classical with rhythm and blues music of the sixties and seventies. World music with a planet full of feelings and emotions.
    :musik:

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

~ De finibus bonorum et malorum ~
    ~ Maßstäbe des Guten und Bösen ~

• Offizieller Beitrag

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com

• Offizieller Beitrag

With "A Whiter Shade of Pale" Procol Harum have been immortalized in the history of music, the song is so atmospheric and emotionally charged, that you take off or almost float in your thoughts through the universe. :glueck: