♫ DJ Luray - Coole Musik vom genialen DJ, Mixer, und Komponist ♫

• Offizieller Beitrag

Dj Luray or DeeJayLuray,
    these are the pseudonyms of René, which can hit all hearts and lovers of hyper-fast beats faster, to excess, or spinning. Let yourself abduct into the fantastic world of Dj Lurays gigantic compositions. DJ Luray makes slower music, music for dreaming. Beats ... Dance ... chill ... Love Parade ... Hyper ...
    DJ Luray's Style genres Dance, Trance, Techno, House, Minimal House (Micro House), Hands Up, Hard Trance, Hardstyle

Here is the Youtube Channel of DJ Luray.

Dj Luray is also a member of the Forum Cosirex and has allowed us to publish his brilliant musical works. The following music Kompostitionen are invariably DJ LURAY's works, copyright protected without exception and to be treated as his property explicitly. Consequently, these three pieces of music, the DJ LURAY has provided to the public only for download may be downloaded and heard the songs are not (yet) Gema free but needs any foreign publication, duplication and disclosure of the express consent of the composer DJ LURAY.
    DJ Luray's songs will soon have conquered the last hidden dancefloors. Then there will unfortunately be passed with the free music, because the cool songs and mixes are available in the record shops.
    Therefore, listen and ride off with Dj Luray's Mega Music.... :musik::musik::musik:

• Offizieller Beitrag

The music of Dj Luray is the delusion, which I like everything. Give more of me.

Thanks Dj Luray - Merci Cosirex ...

Hi, DJ Luray, the music that you have composed for the Cosirex Forum is, even 'n bit better for my taste, would be great if it is finished. The sound can go through as a background, and if you like, can still reintun some fantastic sounds, panpipes, jungle drums, discreetly from a distance, Asian flutes, bells, or drums. You are super...
    :tanz::musik:

• Offizieller Beitrag

DJ Luray, since 2007 I have already noticed, is something special. No flash in the pan in the music scene, but he pursued to make disciplined and persistently his goal and the fun music. After all, he does so for his 7 years of age. Have already found tracks of him.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Offizieller Beitrag

DJ Luray with "Let Me See U Dance", wonderful and not so fast. The music has become pronounced melody. This is perhaps the fact that he has now learned to play guitar in addition.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Again something new, a different style, and yet unmistakably a DJ Luray song, it's called "Disorted Mind".

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• Offizieller Beitrag

Here's a fast song with very melodic Jump to parts. Have 6 years ago once told him you're in the charts when a melody like a red thread in the timeline is and exactly transmits the music. Well, I'm no techno and hardstyle enthusiast, but the pairing of beat-heavy music and touching melody is the fire that the iron forges, just super good music

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• Offizieller Beitrag

Finally, a common thread runs through the melody the song. Man riding on the wave in the musical happiness - That's a catchy tune. But DJ Luray remains true to himself, laughing, there are always passages that show how much techno DJ Luray's influenced by music. But out of tune can make the real bang. Vibrate very, very subtly the techno beat all but the melody and leads us into realms that has ever entered a human being.
    I have to take my medicine now, or rotation I by laugh... :klatsch:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be