Clifton Bridge – Bristol – Great Britain

• Offizieller Beitrag

A beautiful sight of Bristol, where I was with my son one week, including the Clifton suspension bridge. It's an old toll bridge, 75m over the River Avon in the South West of England. It is the symbol of the city of Bristol. It is also called the
    "Suicide bridge", because many people are plunged by suicidal intentions into depth.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

And the ravine over the River Avon at low tide

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Amazing scenery from Bristol and the south-west you've given us here again. Your trip to the UK to meet your son Sven has determined a lot of fun. The pictures and videos show wonderful landscapes that invite to linger. The chain bridge is graceful and also seems to be a suspension bridge.
    How did you have proven yourself while surfing?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thank you, weather was really great, pure sun, but the water was very cold. You had to swim or surf with neoprene suit. I'm only up to my knees. I have not been surfing, but just sunbathed and enjoyed the beautiful nature and photographed. Because of the flood, I ran miles on the beach and watched the hustle and bustle and take pictures. The videos of the surfparadise I made in Video - Film - Images - Forum.