AndrĂš Rieu - And The Waltz Goes On

• Offizieller Beitrag

I did not know that Sir Anthony Hopkins so is also a gifted musician and composer.
    50 years ago he composed this waltz and last year he heard "his waltz" for the first time ...
    Live played - - Andre Rieu with Johann Strauss Orchestra in Maastricht ... beautiful...

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklĂ€ren Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen ĂŒbermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer DatenschutzerklĂ€rung zur VerfĂŒgung gestellt.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Both artists I appreciate very much to make for an André Rieu and his gifted nature and art music felt, on the other hand the unforgettable Anthony Hopkins, whom I adore for its ingenious representation Art. He plays his roles so authentic, so perfect, that every truly believes he is the respective character it represents.
    Two great artists. Wonderful post Honeymooners. I am impressed. More of them, please.