ASCII Characters ❂ Symbols ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Special Characters - Graphics

• Offizieller Beitrag

Dear Cosirex Community friends!
    I just posted the list of symbols, special characters, and ASCII Characters in community blog.
    This thread is only used to improve the discussion.
    Especially in the topic about symbols, characters, numerals, graphics it's easy to link great images consisting of hundreds of ASCII symbols by inline code and represent them in an impressive way.
    It is the second button from the right side of the editors toolbar with >_ symbol next to the gallery button.
    So, once again, have a lot of fun with characters and the resulting graphics and images.
    Sun Symbol without any text formats with size 36

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hm, it must be, it's a two-liner, this bazooka.
    Laugh, it works already, I see it...lol..SOB

(̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅()
    ̿̿’̿’̵͇̿̿ /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿̿̿

/̵͇̿̿/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿̿̿’̵͇̿̿° ¨¨¨¨ ¨¨¨ ¨¨¨ ¨ ¨ ¨

|͇̿P͇̿ł͇̿α͇̿ч͇̿b͇̿о͇̿ч͇̿̿|

【ツ】

(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅▒▓█Oº°‘*’¨¯¨’*·~-.¸¸¸.·´

• Yes, just a moment Mr Glass if you like to have it quite brutal, press your thing in the signature, it's also good, but right behind your nickname padding. So you have again to rename the profile - account - management
    And / or additional change your individual user title.
    Have to go somewhere, you know, near the profile directly on the birthday, or under the big box 'About Me'.
    For this you have to go to the profile, edit, or shit like everywhere.
    Under Personal Information - Individual users title
    Press your fucking symbols in the sky...hahaha...Resident evil

„Viel Eifer, viel Irrtum; weniger Eifer, weniger Irrtum; kein Eifer, kein Irrtum.“
    Lin Yutang: Zài jīnghuá yānyún ❂ 在京華煙雲 ❂ Momente in Peking

• Offizieller Beitrag

ASCII Cigarette (̅_̅_̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅▒▓█Oº°‘*’¨¯¨’*·~-.¸¸¸.·´
    Dear Cosirex Community friends, and friends of ASCII Symbols!
    Want to introduce, how a cigarette looks like in google search after 3 hours.
    Secret: Press the cigarette in the headline and/or in the beginning of the posting, eg the symbol, the character of your choice.
    Through magic, in real it's programming und configuration of the community software and search engine optimization, shortly seo,
    the result will be shown in the search engine of your choice.
    I will insert the screenshot and image of this cool event as an attachment when it appears in Google.
    Wonderful world of internet, the search engines, and web programming.

:queen::king::pharao::del: Save the nature - with topics in the fastest internet forum of the world.