David Bowie - Ashes To Ashes

• Offizieller Beitrag

I was in the late 1980's fan of David Bowies amazing music, just at the time where I was for the first three times in Berlin the Wall was still standing, but the freedom was already in the air, an infinite good time...
    We start in 1980 with "Ashes To Ashes" by David Bowie, who himself lived in the 70's in Berlin and was inspired by the city of Berlin. Let's think about the german movie "Christiane F. - We kids from station zoo", in which exactly is the music of David Bowie as soundtrack, a story that is similar with my own life... The only missing fact is Lou Reed, but immediately in the next topic his music shoots out, lol...thanks for the great music...

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklĂ€ren Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen ĂŒbermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer DatenschutzerklĂ€rung zur VerfĂŒgung gestellt.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The incredible song by David Bowie "Station to Station", inspired by the underground stations in Berlin...

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklĂ€ren Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen ĂŒbermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer DatenschutzerklĂ€rung zur VerfĂŒgung gestellt.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The timeless song of David Bowie "Heroes", inspired by the wall and living in Berlin, when there were the shit west-east insane, these lunatics, though you have to say "but", because without this separation hundreds of artists on both sides of the fence never would have been wonderfully inspired to fight against inhumanity.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The cosmic cool song of David Bowie's "Space Oddity", "Major Tom to Ground Control"...another legend of music which inspired all of us, carried us away in strange worlds and distances, and let us dream "Can you hear me, major Tom?"

• Offizieller Beitrag

David Bowie is cool, crazy and a master as composer, singer, actor, and artist. He is great... :bla::musik:
    Here with "This is not America," the classic David Bowie. Gorgeous! A masterpiece. The movie for which this music was the soundtrack as well as the movie itself. A vision of another movie "Once Upon a Time in America" by Sergio Leone made a years later, one of my favorite films. That's all my personal opinion. I love both films, the music, the actors, and the great film crew, all of them...