Posts by Keeper Of The Seven Keys

Super band "Otava Yo" from Russia with the song "Russian couplets while fighting".

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great Russian folk music of "Otava Yo" with the song "Ivan, the crayfish," a song which every human being should be touched in the heart. :herz:
    Kind, fun-loving people which deal well with each other, enjoy life and dancing is the good message here.
    I like this Russian song!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Leggo. I'm dirty, I'm fancy. German red noses in snow down town. Hustle here, hustle there, hustle everywhere.
    Who gonna start this war. I did. Sorry, I apologize trying to fight against everyone on planet earth.
    Can ya help ticker my brain. News is next in central europe, happy holiday with AFN. American Forces network apologizes for being american,
    that's what germany does. Nothing real.
    Where's my school. School hustle, find my name, Web 4.0, Leggo. Hard work. 8|:thumbup::whistling:

Strange but true. A six year old boy perfectly playing drums of "Master Of Puppets" by Metallica. Magnificent music - cool video...

Super animation, I love it, all this kind of visual stuff, audiovisual stuff in general, and today with the 3D technology are amazing genuine, realistic effects possible. They make a super enjoyment out of trick films.
    Really, in nearly every movie today stunts, landscapes, huge crowds, whether human or other beings are made with computer animation. This is cheaper than paying thousands of extra actors and conduct them, today they make by duplication a large crowd out of a small one. Have seen how this works in a quite interesting documentation.
    Fore sure docu master Eder Tokarev may has something in his pockets which he can post in the Explaining the world by videos forum.

Finally, we are happy (ˆ⌣ˆ‎)

look ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

and say ( ¬‿¬)

wooow ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

and lol -(◔̯◔)--

and hurray (ᅌᴗᅌ* )

Sorry, huhu █▬█ █▄█ █▬█ █▄█

no wonder why (⊙.☉)

help (ノ゚0゚)ノ~

too much beer (´・ω・)っ日

being drunken ヽ(。_°)ノ

better writing something _〆(。。)

hihihi ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

or hohoho (ᅌᴗᅌ* )

░P░L░E░A░S░E░░W░A░I░T░░
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄─────────┐
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─────────┘
    ░░░░░░░░░░░55%░░░░░░░░

Finally, we are happy (ˆ⌣ˆ‎)

look ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

and say ( ¬‿¬)

wooow ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

and lol -(◔̯◔)--

and hurray (ᅌᴗᅌ* )

Sorry, huhu █▬█ █▄█ █▬█ █▄█

no wonder why (⊙.☉)

help (ノ゚0゚)ノ~

too much beer (´・ω・)っ日

being drunken ヽ(。_°)ノ

better writing something _〆(。。)

hihihi ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

or hohoho (ᅌᴗᅌ* )

░P░L░E░A░S░E░░W░A░I░T░░
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄─────────┐
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─────────┘
    ░░░░░░░░░░░55%░░░░░░░░

In this wonderful music the human soul, strength and faith is manifested. Limitless beautiful song, just like written by life.
    This amazing, timeless singer and guitarist have to be in every music forum of the world: Israel Kamakawiwo'ole with "Over The Rainbow". Great music for eternity, love and humanity.

Used is always the same, only the daily food. Are we humans, better animals? Of course we are. We only think to be better. Animals eat for the sake of eating. People eat for lust. No?
    No! Animals sometimes torment her enemies, or even other dogs also. Animals such as dogs, cats, even rabbits, pigs, cows open stretchers us her soul.
    What is right, what is wrong. For this I go into the forest, all is well; there are dangers, there is boundless happiness.
    In reason, Jesus, Mohammed, serving Indian, Chinese, indigenous beliefs and all religions right. All the wise men of this world have said it at all times, we are what we do. If we do good, be good unfolds, we do evil to enfaltet evil. In order to live together, whether plant, animal, or human being, we need the understanding, respect, acceptance, tolerance, and love.
    Love is the milestone of life.
    Love is the greatest power and creates new and diversity. Ruin and destruction leads to nothing.
    So, there is a God? Yes, there he or she, or it, an invisible tremendous creative, formative power obtained everything and this beautiful world created and continue to create and pulls.
    We are condemned to doubters, so I also, but we should reflect on the good. It is all the more beautiful.
    I'm so sorry for the bad translation, Google did his best, and I tried the best to help Google to do this job, translation is such a hard job, computers did the best but people did not. The best would be to translate it by a good friend who knows german as well as good old and modern english...great friendship..I love it

For given, the current rise as quickly as we need this survey. It's about to analyze how much men and women have been urinating in public, and if they did that several times. Interestingly, of course, is the result of the female participants. Because among men, urinating in public still as a minor offense, in women as unacceptable, an absolute "no-go". The results will be stored anonymously, of course. No one will ever know who did what matched. Have fun with poll for public urination.